Customization Depot aspires to be a leader in corporate sustainability. We are committed to the journey — as a business partner, an employer, a community member and environmental steward . By thinking and acting sustainably, we will deliver excellent customer service and strong financial results and position the company for a strong future.
At Customization Depot , sustainability is the way we manage and operate our business to best serve our customers, care for the environment, secure profits and drive long-term prosperity.
Sustainability is a business method that ensures safety, efficiency and responsibility in a manner that protects PRINTCREEK employees, communities, shareholders and the environment, now and in the future.
Our daily operations align business performance with a commitment to environmental, social and community stewardship encompassing three elements:
Reduce the environmental footprint of our operations.
- Transport goods in a manner that minimizes community and environmental impacts.
- Reduce fuel, energy, water and other resources needed to move each ton-mile of freight.
- Increase recycling and reuse efforts through waste minimization.
- Strive to manage the CUSTOMIZATION DEPOT supply chain in consideration of environmental effects and good governance.
Engage openly on sustainability issues.
- Communicate regularly with customers, employees and external stakeholders on sustainability issues, goals and efforts.
- Provide opportunities to customers, suppliers, employees and communities to actively participate in sustainability programs.
- Increase transparency and disclosure of our sustainability performance through our annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report and related sustainability disclosures.
Support sustainable development.
- Collaborate with customers and communities to grow sustainably, considering social, economic and environmental effects.
- Build innovative infrastructure to support operations and minimize resource use.